From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:46:43 -0500
I only scan about 4 or 5 frequencies, it's slow but fast enough. Like all my
radios.
1 thing I haven't figured out is the quick memories. I thought that worked
exactly like the TS-570 but I can't make it work. I don't know if it's
because of another setting or what but beyond that, I seem to have it pretty
well figured out.