From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:54:06 -0500
I don't find either of the Mozilla programs to be as accessible to ZoomText
Xtra's screen reader.  For example, when arrowing down a list of messages in
Thunderbird, the screen reader doesn't speak the line.  I still haven't been
able to configure either where as I can easily configure the MS programs.

Good Luck.

Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.