From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:35:44 -0500
The amp relay cable is the same as the TS-570 so I have that, I looked. I
think TS-940 cable is the same too and I have one that came with mine when I
got it somewhere so I might have 2.  I know a lot of people that have the
radio, I don't think I'll have much of a learning curve though. I sure plan
to have a lot of fun. Tomorrow, hurry up  lol.