From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:57:31 -0700
your right about it breaking the bank.

I also play guitar and we call it GAS, gear aquizition syndrom.

the same holds true in the hobby of amateur radio.

you've got a good radio in the 751, and if you can focus on getting your
antennas up and working well, then you will have fought most of the battle.
There tends to be allot of tri-band HF beams around in most places, usually
the older cushcraft 3 element 10, 15 and 20 meter beams.
You can usually pick them up very cheap or even free sometimes.
something to think about.

73
Colin, V A6BKX