From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:21:16 -0500
    Eric:

I suppose I could, and probably will if this guy doesn't come through soon.

One of my dilemmas here is that I am also ordering the CW filter to go with
the rig, and that must be soldered in, which the guy I'm working with said
he'd do free of charge along with installing the voice chip.

And, as I've said before, I want to try to support this local guy if I can,
since he's trying to make a go of his business.

But, like we've all said before, there are limits to the amount of support
we can give guys like this if they can't come through with special orders
fairly quickly and for not too much more money than the big dealers get.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ