From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 16:27:23 -0500
I hope they'll keep putting out some tuners and maybe it's just a cut back
of sorts. I agree, try to find a decent affordable auto tuner these days. It
doesn't happen, especially for high power, up to 1000 watts.  I recently
picked up an amp, when I can afford it, I'll need an external tuner. I guess
I'll have to push it a little just in case. Like, as soon as I can afford it
no matter how close I cut it.