From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:04:44 -0500
Could someone tell me the difference between the LDG TW1 AND TW2 talking swr
watt meters.  I looked at the TW1 meter a couple of years ago and it was so
light the stiffness of the coax would push the meter around. Also, when I
would press a button the  meter would move. I thought of having a heavy
metal plate the same size of the meter fastened to the bottom of the meter
for weight and to help stabalize the meter. Do any of you guys have any
thoughts on thiss or should I just get over it and accept the meter as it
is.  I like my equipment to be stable and not move around.  I am using the
RFA P-2000 swr watt meter at present but thought I might take another look
at  the LDG TW meter  again.  Thanks,

Best wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY