From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:21:46 -0600
Wow, would love to play with an old Globe Chief, or Scout, I'm so nostalgic,
makes me sick. :) The memories, and the Harvey Wells xmtr, my Elmer had one
of those and what a chirpy radio, but one of those things about certain rigs
you could identify them by the sound on cw. :) Personality, that is what
those rigs had! I remember, didn't the Heath rigs have a panel you had to
remove to change crystals in it?
Then, remember the Heath Twoer and Sixer? Lunch boxes?

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300