C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:20:49 -0600
7bit
From:
Kat,

Thanks for "butting in."  There are a couple of similar sites on the
web; the one that leaps to mind immediately is www.ATMatch.com.  There
are also sites like www.disableddealer.com wher people from all over
can list AT they have for sale.  With these sites, both the buyer and
the seller need to be careful, as they are often targeted by scam
artists.

Local AT projects may also have interest buy down programs (Wyoming's
has one, but the cap on the amount financed is $5000.00

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950