Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:04:51 -0500
John,

I figured that might be the case.  Colin posted a listing for the MC45,
which uses an RJ45.  I'm still not sure if the logic is the same, even for
all Kenwood radios that use RJ45 connectors.  I connected the mic from my
TM-V71A to my TS-480, and although I could key the mic, the PF keys either
didn't work, or did very strange things.  We may not be able to come up with
a box that works well for all Kenwood radios.

Steve