Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:59:34 -0500
Well, I have nets all morning I get in to, New England phone net at 8:45 AM,
then a swap net at 9, CT phone net at 10, but usually after that I either
work DX, or  shoot over to the first region net frequency in case I get
busy, I don't want to miss that since I"m net manager so to be safe, you
could try afternoon on 3.948. If I work DX, I usually put it on that
frequency around lunch time and leave it there through those nets unless I
end up doing something else but I don't see anything else happening this
weekend. First region net is 1:45, usually lasts about 5 minutes and again
3:30, never know how long that one will be