ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:21:03 -0000
Hi Rhonda - and all,

It's good to be back.  Yes, physical concerns crop up from time to time.  I
was doing really well physically until I tore my left Achilles at the end of
October.  Since that time, it's creaked/possibly tore again a couple of
times, just adding a little walking to my otherwise very limited exercise;
but on Christmas day someone prayed very quickly and simply for it to be
healed and, that afternoon, I realised that I could once again put some
weight on it, as I got out of a car, and didn't have any problem.  Since
then it's continued to strengthen.  Now, I haven't walked out of the house
yet, or dared to get to the treadmill ... but I really begin to feel as
though it's mended this time.  Continued prayers are very welcome as, if it
doesn't recover, I may not get this guide dog I am so hoping for soon.

My sleep is generally reasonable and I'm coping.  I've been back to Lifeline
since June, doing short shifts only, but this past week have taken two long
extra shifts, because of holiday, and the second of these was very
gruelling.  Suffice it to say that emotionally it was a "tough call" and I
really was glad to go to friends yesterday and have a good laugh and feel
better.  I would still value all prayers that I may be able to cope well
with all that God gives me to do.  I am really needing to take a bit of time
aside (early in the coming year) to know that equipping and fresh anointing
... and I know He will do this.

Anyway, that's about where I am, I think!

I want news of your family too and you may want to write privately on that.
I've written this for all as others may want to catch up with what I've said
here.

Love as always:

--
Carol