Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:31:39 EST

Thanks everyone for helping me locate some lists that would make it easier
to find gluten free foods.
Lots if people recommended the Clan Thompson web site.
Many people suggested bringing my cell phone to the grocery store and
calling right there in the aisle!!
And also many people praised Kraft and their great job of labeling clearly
when wheat may be an issue.
The following were some suggestions that I pasted below since I found them
very helpful!

_http://delphiforums.com/celiac/messages_
(http://delphiforums.com/celiac/messages)   you will find a  complete food list, updated every three months.
_www.hyvee.com_ (http://www.hyvee.com/)   scroll toward bottom of page and
you will  find a PDF file approx. 54 pages long with gf products listed.
_www.clanthompson.com_ (http://www.clanthompson.com/)  under gluten free you
will find products  which used to be safe and no longer are, or visa versa.
They also have a  monthly list of products you can trust.
_www.ceceliasmarketplace.com_ (http://www.ceceliasmarketplace.com/)    they have a book "Gluten
free grocery shopping guide".  You can sign on the  site, and each day they will
email you a gf product which is safe.

Thanks everyone. Happy New Year!
Sherry