ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:57:19 -0400
Phil, I'd hire you, but we get Bill Erwin for only around $300.00 and
he brings his leader dog.  You know, he's the blind guy that  walked
the Appalatian trail with is trusty dog, Orient?  He lives up here in
Maine now, about 40 miles away, so we wouldn't have to pay for air
fair for him.  He wrote the book, "Blind Courage," if anybody wants
to know.  I think he's a bit crazy, but he and his wife are pretty
special characters.He has spoken at our church once.
Kathy