From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:24:44 -0500

Please send questions to Bob at:  [log in to unmask]

                                  HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

                CHECK OUT THESE GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS
                 HERE IN THE USA AND AROUND THE WORLD

! ! ! ! This is our 10th year of arranging and escorting Gluten-Free
Tours ! ! ! !

*   ROCKING HORSE RANCH FAMILY GETAWAY
     Highland, New York          JUL 6 ~ 11

This is your LAST CHANCE to HELP US to meet our minimum required number
of reservations.

A totally family oriented resort - the best Dude ranch east of the
Mississippi.

Prime Family Time - Specially Designed Gluten-free Menus - Fabulous
Horses - Pool - Lake. Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to
participate.

*   GRAND SOUTH AMERICA TOUR  -  Rio, Buenos Aires, Iguassa Falls,
and Montevideo                       MAR 27 ~ APR 8

Our first adventure to the South American continent.  This trip is a GO,
but we still have space available for you - as of now.

*   ALASKA CRUISE & SEATTLE, WA TOUR     AUG 28 ~ SEP 7

If you've never cruised Alaska, your missing an American treasure. And
if you've never toured Seattle area we can truly say the same

*   SAFARI IN TANZANIA / THE MASS MIGRATION  MAY 31 ~  JUN 12

This unique Getaway is a GO. There are a few rooms left at present.

Each of the two previous Safaris were so fantastic that we have 4
couples returning for the 3rd. Once you've been there you too will want
to go back.

*   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PRAGUE   MID OCT
Still dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s on this one.

As soon as it is available it will be placed on our website. There will
be a very limited number of cabins available.

Here's a sample of some of the Gluten-free Getaways we may offer for 2009 !

?   Club Med Ixtapa, Mexico & (Optional) Mexico City Tour       Feb
?   Italy/Sicily Cruise & Tour          			Apr
?   China & Macao          					Jun
?   Machu Picci, Galapagos Islands Cruise & Peru Tour          Aug
?   Club Med Kamarina, Sicily          				Sep
?   Egypt Tour & Cruising Down the Nile          		Nov
?   Spain & Portugal Tour
?   India

Let us know if any of these raise your interest. Or, if you have other
ideas let
us know.

The good travel destinations around the world are getting more and more
in demand for lots of reasons. Because of this it is more and more
difficult for us to get cruise lines, resorts and hotels to give us
special accommodation for dietary needs. For that reason we need to make
financial commitments many months before the actual Getaway. This is why
we keep asking you to make your reservations for the Gluten-free
Getaways you want to participate in as early as you possible can.

Join us and receive our Quarterly Newsletter, Discounts on Workshops,
First Priority on our Most Popular Getaways, and more.

Send your check for the Annual Membership $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace,  MD  21078

Any questions - just give us a call at 410-939-3218.

! ! ! ! !     CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM     ! ! ! ! !

*******
*******