From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:00:52 -0500

Hello everyone.  I thought I would also try to check with the manufacturer to see the status of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup.  Here is the response I received regarding the syrup.

Dear Ms. Larue:

Thank you for taking the time to email Consumer Insights regarding your
recent purchase of Mrs. Butterworth's® Original Syrup. Our Mrs.
Butterworth's Syrup is NOT gluten free.  Please try our Log Cabin Country
Kitchen Syrup, this is a gluten free product.

We are always grateful when loyal consumers such as you take the time to
communicate their experience with us.  It gives us great pride to have the
opportunity to interact with the individuals who use our products.

Sincerely,

Robin Diamond
Consumer Insights Representative

I hope this helps those that were wondering the status of Mrs. Butterworths.
Thanks,
Janet LaRue