ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:38:51 -0700
Hi,
Sorry to be cynical, and pesimistic,but the only reason I might vote
republican is so the democrats won't get in.
    Remember, The only thing that will ever make a difference in our land is
that we each individually allow Jesus to fully be Lord of our lives.  Other
than that, there is absolutely no hope for the U.S. or Canada.  I say again,
no hope.  I don't care the the candidate is the most Godly man possible,
there are more elements in congress and everywhere else who never would
allow the changes we seek.  You can put your hope in politicians if you
want, but you will surely be disappointed.  Christians cannot take over the
prevailing culture and enforce change, it is only going to happen if each
person allows Jesus to fully manifest in  him or her, and dies to his/her
own ambitions.    Now, I do believe that if Hillary or Obama get in, the
slipery slope will be  steeper, so maybe a Godly man can slow it down a
little.  I believe that with the abortion, the gay issue, and the anti
Christian that is prevelent in the media, unless there is a complete
revival, first in God's people, there is no more hope.
vinny