ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:00:08 -0600
Today Mariah was very tired and resting from her surgery yesterday.  She is
still on the respirator and hopefully will have it removed tomorrow
(Wednesday).
 She was scheduled for surgery again today and we are still waiting for them
to have a room available, this might have to wait until tomorrow morning.
 We are not able to stay with her much these last two days and that makes it
hard.  Several times during the day I check my e-mail and find prayers for
Mariah and my family.  God is good and his stengith indureth forever.  Thank
you all for the love and support during our time of need.  May God bless
each
and every one of you.
May the abundant love of our Lord Jesus Christ comfort and shelter you and
your Family.