ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:29:32 -0600
I don't think much of it Pat. sorry. We love even our enemies, but we do
hate the actions. I have to lezbians that live across the street from us
who we talk with on occasion and are quite neighborly to, but I do not like
the lifestyle, but I can be no witness to them when opportunity knocks if
I've shown I hate them, and and I do not hate them, but I am dead set
against such behavior, and the Bible is pretty plain about homosexual
activity and the wrong it is. Those which try to water it down do so just
as the note explains... provokativity and entertainment. Be weary of the
smooth talker, always, always bring it back to the Bible, do not put man's
books, videos, movies, sermons or anything above the Word,  and study out
the words with a dictionary if in doubt. And take it in context of what was
written. To say God's word reconciles or condones homosexuality only means
that one is twisting the Word to make their own agenda and a huge red flag
with neon lights.

Brad

At 02:47 PM 3/3/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Please tell me how you interpret the few lines below my name. I picked
>this from someone's signature tag. This is not my own stuff, please read
>below my name.
>
>I'm praying for this person.
>
>Loving you all,
>Pat Ferguson very tired
>

>Can the love between two people ever be an abomination? Is the chasm
>separating gays and lesbians and Christianity too wide to cross? Is the
>Bible an excuse
>to hate? Winner of the Audience Award for Best Documentary at the Seattle
>International Film Festival, Dan Karslake's provocative, entertaining
>documentary
>brilliantly reconciles homosexuality and Biblical scripture, and in the
>process reveals that Church-sanctioned anti-gay bias is based almost
>solely upon
>a significant (and often malicious) misinterpretation of the Bible.

Best Regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse
http://www.twincitiesmuse.com/

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.