ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:26:32 -0600
Oh, Phil,

Mari and I are praying for you and this situation!

Oh Phil,

I pray in this moment that THE MOST GLORIOUS HAND OF THE TRUE LORD
JESUS CHRIST, touch you in your hurting places and heal them. I
command all demons responsible for this pain, burning, itching, and
weakness, cease all their assignments against you, may they stand at
attention and stop laying this pain upon you. I ask THE TRUE LORD
JESUS CHRIST in all His Glory and Majesty to remove them and any
hexes, spells, excessive worry, and excessive pain that they have
been assigned   to do by the father of all lies whose actions it is
to wreak havoc upon the earth. I place the Perfected Cross and the
Healing Blood of Jesus Christ between Phil and any demons present,
and I ask THE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME to send
them away to endure the pain of their own torment, and may they now
go and depart to the place where He wants them to go. Thank You, Lord
Jesus, for giving us your Blessed Salvation, and for freeing us from
the sting of death for eternity. In Jesus' Awesome Name, we pray,
Amen and Amen.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,
IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Reeva Parry and Mari Mizrahi.