ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:16:14 -0700
Hi all, well, we're back but again we had some adventures, although this
time it was due to weather and other adventures that came up because of
that.  I70 from Grand Junction to Denver was closed due to high winds and
snow.  So we took the long way around both southern and western Colorado,
going up some passes that required chains and boy was it windy and icy
there. We were supposed to be on the bus for 22 hour and we ended up on it
for 30 and we got downtown right at the stroke of midnight.

Whew!!! we thought we'd never make it home.

Happy New Years all.

Oh and, I've got an interview, when? Tomorrow!!! yikes!!

Lelia