ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:43:11 -0600
Hi Carol!

We've missed you bunches, and so glad you're back. Mari says, I hope
your Christmas was Blest, and that your New Year will be joyful with
the ever-presence of THE LORD. We've been praying for you since you
got off in august, and we're so glad to see you return.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Reeva Parry and Purple Mari.