ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:04:43 -0700
Hi all!

As I understand it, my dad, who can be called Wes, had a light stroke on the
right side of the brain, and he complained of weakened legs, not due to lack
of exercise. (He still does some farm work.)  He is now scheduled for
surgery to clean out his carotid artery for the right side, on Tuesday,
December 18.  Unfortunately, he'll have to wait six weeks to clean out the
left one, as it is risky to do them both at the same time.  So please keep
him and Mom, named Doris, in your prayers.  I'm sure my whole family will
appreciate this.

thanks, and God bless!

Sharon