ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:10:52 -0500
Lord, Please be with Phil right now. Lord, I know that you are in
control, and you can do miracles. Lord, Please just perform a Miracle
in Phil's life right now, and cause Phil to be completely healed from
any Spiritual warfare or anxiety or depression. Lord, Please give
Phil the Peace that Passes all Understanding. Please, Lord, put a
complete blanket of your excellent protection around Phil. Please
fill him with your Unconditional Love. Please provide a great
financial blessing for Phil and Sandy. Lord, Please heal Sandy also
from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes. Please heal Phil
from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes. Lord, Please give
Gretchan a Spiritual uplifting, and Please fill her with your love
and give her a bunch of financial blessings. Please, Lord, be with
their GrandChildren and keep them well and safe. Please just fill
their house with your Holy Spirit. I thank You, Lord for what you are
doing in Phil and Sandy's lives. Lord, I thank You for everything you
are going to do in their lives. I ask this in your Matchless name, Amen.

Thanks much.

Jesus Lives! He Reigns Forever!
Lovingly,
Patricia Ferguson