From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:46:24 -0500

Okay so I am adding another mystery symptom on to my list for my 3 1/2 year
old son- Ryan.  I don't think this has anythgin to do with Celiac but I have
gotten good advice/info in the past so thought I would put this out there
too-  in case anyone else has experienced this or if it is related to his
other health issues??? .

(my origianl e-mail with Ryans symptoms are below this e-mail)

So yesterday afternoon ryan was complaining his testciles were hurting.  He
could not walk and was limping and in pain.  A few hours later the scrotum
was swollen and very bruised.  We went to the ER ( a childrens hospital) and
they did an ultrasound , urinalysis and bloodwork and nothing was abnormal.

They asked if he had any trauma yesterday or if anyone  could have hit
him???  I was home with him all morning and nothing unusal happened and he
didnt cry or anything...

I followed up with our pediatrician this mornign but they are unsure what
could have happened  and we are supposed to watch him and if he gets worse
much better. Still very bruised but he can run etc...

thanks,
suzanne