From:
Maren Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maren Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:20:55 -0800

Hello

Here is another link to the American Heart Association links on bacterial and infective endocarditis.

I reviewed this just now after sending out my summary and was surprised to find there are only very few conditions for which the AHA recommends premedication: The first report is the actual AHA study and guidelines for premedication for dental and some other procedures if you want the straight story.

Maren

Shortcut to: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3004539

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

*******
*******