From:
Angela Bulawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Bulawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:59:16 -0700

Here are a few responses from my original posting looking for a celiac-knowledgeable pediatrician in Morris County.   Thank you!

Angela in NJ

We live in Morristown and my 4 1/2 year old
daughter has celiac.....we go to Dr. Coyne at Basking Ridge
Pediatrics.....she is extremely celiac-knowledgeable, as her 7 year old
daughter has celiac.   I've been going to the group since my kids were born.
Even when I can't see Dr. Christine Coyne, the other physicians in the group
(especially Dr. Porter) also are very good and I have never had a problem.
I've included their website info.   Let me know how you make out.
www.baskingridgepediatrics.com

This doctor is in Bergen
County, but just in case you can't find anyone in Morris County, I figured it might be worth the trip.
Dr. Howard Friedman 201-384-0300
also has a partner Dr. Christopher Weiss

I see a great Nurse practitioner in Summit (not Morris, but could beclose).  my kids don't have CD, but I do and she's tested them botheven though they don't have symptoms at present.  she's knowledgableabout so many things.  we really love her.

Lois Honcharuk, PNP
Summit Springfield Family Practice
33 Overlook Rd
Summit NJ