From:
Robert Hewitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 1995 14:20:44 -0400

Twinlab produces chewable vitamin tablets for children called "Animal
Friends".  Reading from the label, they contain Vitamin A, D-3, C, E, B1,
B2, B3, B6, B12, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid - one tablet provides at
least 100% of US RDA for all of these.  They also contain minerals
including:  Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper,
Iodine, Chromium, Selenium, and Molybdenum.

The label says that they are wheat-free (also free of corn, yeast, milk
and eggs, and vegetarian approved).  So I contacted Twinlab to make sure
they are also gluten-free.  I received a prompt faxed reply from Barbara
Glassman their nutritionist.  She says that they are gluten-free, and can
be used by Celiacs. If anybody wants further information, please contact
Barbara Glassman on tel 516 467 3140 or fax 516 471 2375.  The address for
Twinlab is:  2120 Smithtown Ave, Ronkonkoma, New York 11779.

I think they seem a good idea.  Tablets are fruit flavoured and each
tablet has a different animal picture stamped on it.  My kids remind me if
I forget to give them their daily tablet.  Many thanks to Christine Childs
who first suggested them to me.