Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:30:46 EST

Bremerton and Port Townsend, WA November GIG Meeting Information from Sue
Eliot and Adele Fosser

Hi Members,

Happy Fall!

I wanted to pass along to you as soon as possible the upcoming schedule for
November.

Getting the new combined group together will take some work on all of our
parts and I really hope that you support us and continue to come to the meetings
 and learn all of the new (and old) things about the gluten free diet and
Celiac  Disease and its ramifications.

Be sure to come to Adele's Pie Crust Event. (See the content of her message
below.) Particularly at this time of year, wouldn't you like to surprise
everyone with a real (GF) pumpkin pie or other family traditional pie. You can,
you know. This is on Nov. 17th in Port Townsend. Only a mere50 minutes from
Bremerton. An easy drive and well worth it!

Sue Eliot, Branch Manager of Bremerton Gluten Intolerance Group (soon  to be
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula Gluten Intolerance Group) - [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Hi,

A reminder of our support group meeting:
on Saturday, November 17, 1  p.m.
at Grace Lutheran Church
120 Walker St
Port Townsend, WA.

I will demonstrate the art of gluten-free pie crust. You will get tastes of
pie crusts made from several recipes and mixes, and you'll get tastes of pies
too. I have made arrangements with several people to help, so you do not need
to  bring your own pie or pie crust. Just come, ready to watch and taste!

We will report on the Bellingham/Ferndale event, and also make more plans  on
combining the Kitsap/Olympic groups. Please bring your ideas of what you
would like to have in a support group.

The pie crust meeting will also be the Bremerton meeting for the month of
November too (instead of the Friday night before our meeting.) We are grateful
to Sue Eliot for taking leadership. Thanks to Whitney Miller for getting
posters  out in Port Townsend and for mailing the cards to those who do not have
email  addresses.

Whitney and I attended the gathering in memory of Bette Hagman. She indeed
was a pioneer in the gluten-free world.

If you have gluten-free questions, I will try to answer them too. Deb at  the
Food Co-op says the Sonoma (LaTortilla Factory) Teff tortillas should be
stocked soon. She is trying to figure out a way to stock the Namaste mixes--they
take up a bit more shelf space.

Keep eating gluten-free.
Adele Fosser - [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])