ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:43:21 -0700
Hi all!

My dad is now off the ventilator, since yesterday, and they put him in a
regular room.  He is able to walk some, but his voice isn't healed yet.  He
can swallow, but the nerve that is associated with swallowing got bruised,
so some of the food or liquid could go into his lungs and cause pneumonia.
He might not be able to go home until Sunday.

Thanks again for your prayers.

I have something exciting to share with you.  Please stop by for a visit!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52721

Sharon