Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 22:30:46 -0500

               * ! * ! * !   H A P P Y    H O L I D A Y S   ! * ! * ! *

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT OUR
           CURRENTLY OFFERED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS

                              HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

FEB   10 - 17      CLUB MED PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

All-Inclusive - Do as much of as little as you wish, while you enjoy the
sun,
warm surf and swaying palm trees and celebrate Valentine's Day with the
Winter Gluten-free Gang.

We have only (2) rooms still available at the current guaranteed prices !
As of Thursday, December 6 we can no longer guarantee availability or
price.

If you are interested in joining us, CALL us ASAP to make reservations.

MAR 27 - APR 8       GRAND SOUTH AMERICA TOUR
Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aries, Iguassa Falls and Montevideo

Unique Custom Designed Gluten-free Getaway!

MAY 31 -  JUN 12       SAFARI IN TANZANIA / THE MASS MIGRATION
Fantastic all new itinerary.  Only 3 rooms remaining.

JUL 6 - 11       F A M I L Y  - ROCKING HORSE RANCH
Highland, New York

We were very excited that we were able to make the arrangements for the
best Dude Ranch East of the Mississippi to accommodate our Gluten-free
Diet, especially during prime kid vacation time.  Y'all keep asking for
FAMILY GETAWAYS and here it is.

 Check out all the activities - the horses and trails - the facilities.
All this and
Chef is arranging a great Gluten-free menu for us.

To our surprise - your response has been very minimal. What did we do
wrong on this one?

AUG 28 - SEP 6       ALASKA CRUISE & SEATTLE TOUR

This Holland America cruise sells out very quickly, so for the cabin of your
choice - make your reservations as soon as you can.

OCT 10 - 21       DANUBE RIVER CRUISE & PRAGUE TOUR - TBA

* * * * *

WORKSHOPS

FEB   3      PALM BEACH CSG    SOUTH DELRAY BEACH    TBA
APR 13     GIG OF HARRISBURG      CAMP HILLS, PA     1-5 pm

* * * * *

Join us and receive out Quarterly Newsletter, Discounts on Workshops and
so much more.

Send your check for the Annual Membership $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace,  MD
21078

Any questions - just give us a call at 410-939-3218

                                       HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM