ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:39:11 -0600
Hi Phil,

I've been praying since I first received this message. How is that
situation going?

I hope and pray that everyone is okay. I pray for total safety for
everyone. Things are going to get tough, and people are already
steeling, and committing crimes. It's very scarey.

I hope Jesus comes really soon.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson