ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:09:06 -0600
Hi there,

What kind of dog is Astrid? I love dog dogs so, so, so much.

When I was able to have dogs, I had one tiny shepherd, two Black
Labs, one diminutive Doberman, and, last but not least, was my little
Yellow Lab named Fiddle. I had to retire her in 2002 and it broke
something inside me. I would love to have a dog, but, as far as I
know, walkers and dog guides don't mix too well.

purple Mari,
wishing you a good day in the LORD.