ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:58:24 -0700
Hi Virgie,
    Since we do not change time here, we are on pacific daylight, three
hours behind Eastern.  It's about 11 P.M. and I haven't gone to bed yet.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make his face to shine upon you
and give you peace.  May you have a good, sleep-filled night with good
dreams
    One of the things I do, if I am not too wide awake, is to put on a tape
of bible reading- especially the psalms.  That, many times has relaxed me
and helped me to sleep.
    I'm going to bed, for I have a number of pianos to tune tomorrow.  God
bless.
    Glad and tthankful that your dog is recovering.

Vinny