ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 04:44:55 -0600
Coco,

How's your friend Org doing by this time, or have you heard anything
from him yet?

Glad your problems at the bank are solved now. That must be a heavy
burden off your mind and chest. We will continue to pray for your
various requests, too.

Love you and God Bless You,

Reeva Parry and Mari, the Purple One.