ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:43:05 -0500
I amd a Dem, but cant do much as a small peon  but i believe we need to
close our borders to ALL people for a while at least till we can Take
care of our own people  and give our selfs a break instead of those
crossing over.  bah!  No speak Espanol' or any other language except
English.
Jon

--
"God guides me in true expressions  of divine ideas  “Thank You, God, for insightful"
concepts and creative actions that give momentum and traction to divine ideas.”  "we grow