ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:32:00 -0400
Hi all,
I am sorry to hear that you guys had a bad storm in Denver.  This one that
is headed our way is suppose to be pretty bad.  We had a nasty storm
Thursday evening and this one coming has me pretty concerned.  I am praying
for all of you and could use prayers from all of you.  Thanks to all, you
guys are the greatest friends and brothers and sisters in the world.
Huggs and blessings,

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at

www.vunderwood.ktostemtech.com