ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:56:56 -0400
I took  classes in Jaws in Atlanta in 1996, they had  a support group of the
students there where we discussed vision problems.  One of the instructors
said it would be hard if one were able to see again because you would be
used to knowing what something was by touch not sight! You'd have to relearn
everything...I'm up for the challenge aren't you guys?

I've never seen much before,  I could see  light and  some shadows  as a
very small child, but I'd love to see what God's earth looks like.  I'd like
to see my husband and girls!!
Sometimes it down right aggrivating not being able to see
I do not feel called to be  the world's inspiration  all the time!!!
I don't dwell on wanting to see, I live my life the best I can...one day at
a time!!

Good to have you back Brad!!!

Rhonda

Checked by AVG.