From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:18:09 -0400

To my listmates on the celiac list and a few other folks who are wheatfree/gluten-free and not on the list:

Just received my annual publication: A Passover Guide To Cosmetics and Medications, from Kollel, Los Angeles. Kollel is a Jewish institution that prints this large booklet to help those observing Passover, but since wheat (except for matzah), oats, barley and rye are taboo on Passover....this booklet of copious lists is great for anyone who is wheat-free or gluten-free.

If you get the booklet, read the instructions carefully. The products are gluten-free unless otherwise indicated....so look for the indications.

While the booklet is free, Kollel expects a donation for it. I don't know if they can accommodate a deluge of requests, but you can ask, if you're looking for a guide like this.  Their phone number is 323-933-7193. I am not trying to promote the organization. Just letting you know about the booklet.

Lin