BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:35:28 -0400
What I want to explore is how one can live a fulfilled life without
> that violent core experience.

I don't care for the violence or anger.  My teenage sons deal with these
emotions almost daily.  The only lesson I ever get from that experience is
that it was bad form, bad juju.  On the flip side, I believe all painful or
sad things have a lesson.  One of my mantras:  "I soar like a hawk into the
valley of depression."
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174