Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:25:12 -0500
> I've been averaging about 1g/lb for a little over 30 days. I don't feel
> like I'm eating all that much more protein than I did before this diet. My
> caloric intake is about 1700/day and I don't feel tired or hungry at all.
> Also my fat intake is around the same as my protein.

That echoes my experience almost exactly.  I think for me that my body knows I have sufficient fat in store and has no problem making up my daily caloric deficit from onboard fat stores. The days of forcing myself to eat fat are over.  Very limited carbs, limit protein to about 100g a day, and don't worry about not wanting more fat. And get sufficient sodium and potassium.

Jim