From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:45:33 -0700
--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Ken O'Neill
> From: Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Prostate enlargement

> My physician routinely 'prescribes'
> the Paleo Diet for patients. It's
> especially powerful for a host of ailments generally
> treated as if they
> were stand-alone problems. Viewed in terms of the whole
> system or matrix we
> are, metabolic syndrome is a degenerative condition giving
> rise to myriad
> metabolic breakdowns. Prostate health can be counted among them...

I agree with Ken's post 100%!

I'd like to add that nettle root (not leaf) is a very good supplement to take if you're suffering from benign prostate enlargement.

Nettle inhibits the Aromatase and 5-Alpha Reductase enzymes that cause enlargement of the prostate, and it inhibits the binding of DHT to the prostate cells.

Whenever I have a delayed reaction at night while urinating, one dose is usually all it takes to get me back to normal.

Just don't overdo it.  Take too much, or take it too often, and you'll experience a reduction in your testosterone levels.

Mark
http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com