From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:01:11 -0700
Garlic. Raw.

When I want to use garlic to the max, I chop it up fine and swallow it
with liquid, at meal time. This gets raw garlic into my system, partly
broken up without chewing, and with minimal effect on the breath. I do
it at meal time to make it easier on my stomach.

Of course, to attack the exterior of the gums, you would need some in
your mouth. I do this sometimes if I have a "cold" or "virus", whatever
they are called this year.

- Wayne

Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> Another question - if it is an infection, and I am beginning to think it is
> because the pain in the crowned tooth above the extracted tooth is getting
> progressively worse, are there any alternative treatments other than
> antibiotics?
<snip>