THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:29:44 EDT
Susan:

Thanks so much for all the info.  I have found it very informative as I too
have fibromyalgia, have never heard about thyroid helping fibro, and am in the
middle of being diagnosed with thyroid -- actually, am in the middle of trying
to find a new doctor that will confirm diagnosis of thyroid.  And I have
finally found one that says she treats her patient and the symptoms and not so
much goes by the guidelines.  My TSH was 3.78 at last test, and I have a
significant amount of thyroid symptoms accompanied by a strong family history of
thyroid disease.  I go next week for my blood tests.

Now, anyway, can you tell me about the book you read or what site you found
it on so I can arm myself before I go in to see this doc again.  She seems like
she might be willing to listen, unlike the four I've seen before her.

Thanks so much for sharing.  You've been a tremendous help.  And your husband
sure is lucky to have you!!

Lee

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!