ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:56:56 -0700
Phil and list,
    That's why Canada has totally eliminated the death penalty.  Now here is
the other side of the coin.
    The prisons are full of people who should have been put to death along
time ago.  They confess to their crime, are proven guilty, but they spend
the rest of their lives trying to get out.  Some people in prisons have done
horrible things, which I won't even mention, and they defy system saying ,
ha ha ha, you can't kill me!
I'm not justifying wrongful convictions, but here, there is nothing to be
afraid of. Get a good lawyer and you'll be sprung, or live in a cushy  cell.
Com quickly, Lord Jesus.
Vinny