ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:34:25 -0700
Virgie and all,

Yes, it sure can be unsettling to be connected to "life lines" like that,
but I feel unsettled that he can't talk, and it must be so hard not to be
able to for many days, unless he's so medicated he doesn't care as much.
From what I've heard, though, he does get upset about not being able to
communicate easily.  Today he also wrote about "too many things wrong."  I
heard Judy trying to comfort him, and a hospital staff told him he was doing
well, and to hang in there.  As far as I know, they're trying steroids to
see if they'll make the swelling go down faster.

Thanks again for praying.