ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:39:41 -0700
Correction.  The heart monitor now indicates her heart rate and blood
pressure have just dropped to normal, or close to normal readings since an
unusual play has put her team one point ahead.  I'll be tied up shortly, and
unable to listen to the game, so I trust nothing seriously goes wrong in my
absence, but I'll be back in an hour or two to check.

Phil.