ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:49:18 -0700
The following are emails I frequently receive.  Thought you might find it
interesting in light of the next message which will be a testimonial type
instruction article on this very theme.

Phil.

I need Help!Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:08:19 -0800

Dear Pastor Scovell: I hope you can help me.  Some time ago I may have open
the door to demonic influences and don't know how to deal with it. Also,
what
I am experiencing may be the result of transference of spirits.  I have been
a Christian for most of my life but walked away from the Lord. I got evolved
in relationships with a couple few men between the early 70's, 80's,90's and
my last encounter was in 2003. I determined to not give myself over to lust
or sexual immorality again and by the grace of God, I have not and do not
desire to do so now. I desired to be wanted and loved like most people, but
like
most people, I made sinful choices and have paid dearly for it. These
encounters may have something to do in part to what I an experiencing. I am
dealing
with sensual, perverted or seductive spirits that are causing me to attract
unsolicited attention from both men of all walks of life (youth and old men)
 and  since 2003, women with unnatural affection. I am not that attractive
so I know that it has nothing to do with my appearance.  I have lost the
friendships
of many of my Christian sisters because they feel threaten by the attention
I am getting from there boys friends or husbands. I can say, I don't blame
them. My blood sisters don't want me around that much, especially when their
husbands are around. They are doing the best they can and I feel for them.
They would not admit this because this is the way my family is. Since 2006,
I have not been able to go to a church and not feel like an outcast. I
treated
with a lot of hostility after I'm there for a few months. These strange
happening  really started occurring when I went to this church where this
single
pastor was getting unusual attention from women. While I was setting in that
church near the front role, I had this presence come over me that was really
odd. I found myself unusually drawn into this man also. I could discern  or
got a sense that this man may have been involved or at some point in time
been
engaged in homosexual activities. Well, needless to say the same thing
started happening to me. I don't go back to that church. Right now. I
continue to
attract unwanted attention, but not as much. The odd thing that is happening
is that women are coming on to me. I left a church and a job as this being
one of the reasons. They began to spread slander about my being a lesbian. I
have no desire  for this lifestyle and don't now.   In 2003. I was in two
homeless shelters and I saw two dark spirits by my bed that said they were
going to get me. A day or two later I when to another shelters and this time
I saw one dark spirit. I was not afraid of it. I knew it wanted to access to
my body and it tried while I was trying to sleep. I went on a three day fast
to gain power of it. One of the women there started to come on to me. This
is when I started to fear them.  From this time on, this has been a problem.
I have had no involvement with women in this way, and don't want to. It
seems like these demonic spirits are trying to force me in to the lifestyle.
They
at time try to control my eyes and force me to look when I don't want to. I
prayed to God and told Him that these spirits are trying to even control my
eyes. The Lord said to ask for protection, apply the word and apply the
blood of Jesus. I need help,I can't go this along. Please help! Thanks you.