ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:59:49 -0700
Tee, my friend,

I've had a taste of wanting to kill myself too.  If you lived close by, I
would try to find a way to get to your house.  unfortunately, I live in
Idaho and you n Ohio.  Have you ever heard of Love INC.?  That stands for
Love In Christ.  they have volunteers, across church denominations, who are
willing to spend time with those who need help.  I'll give you the national
link below, because I don't know the county you live in.  If you don't have
the emotional energy to research this, let me know.  I've tried to contact
you before, but the messages didn't go through.  if you'd like to write me
privately, and vent some more, I'll give my email address as well, for your
convenience.  Here's the info:

http://www.loveinc.org/

If you're tired of holding the rope, ask Jesus to help you let go of it and
let Him hold you.  I know that's easier said than done, but it comforts me
to know that we can do that, even ask Him to help us let go when we cannot.

I love you in The Lord.

Sharon