ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:06:08 -0700
Hi,
    If you look at the status of women in the U.S. and in other Christian
nations, like Canada, you will realize that it is CChristianity which
elevates women to equal status.  Do some reading and see how the Moslems
treat their women?  Read the book "not Without My Daughter, put out by nls,
and appreciate the fact that it is because there are still some Christian
roots in north america, otherwise, women would be at a lower status, and not
honored as Jesus would do.
Vinny.